NXP Semiconductor's i.MX51 multimedia applications processors represent the latest addition to a growing family of multimedia-focused products offering high performance processing optimized for lowest power consumption.
The i.MX51 processors feature NXP’s advanced and power-efficient implementation of the ARM Cortex A8™ core, which operates at speeds as high as 800 MHz. Up to 200 MHz DDR2 and mobile DDR DRAM clock rates are supported.
- Smart speed technology
- High-tier portable applications processor
- Multimedia powerhouse
- Powerful graphics acceleration
- Increased security
- Interface flexibility
- Netbooks (web tablets)
- Nettops (Internet desktop devices)
- Mobile Internet devices (MID)
- Portable media players (PMP)
- Portable navigation devices (PND)
- High-end PDAs
- Gaming consoles
- Automotive navigation and entertainment