The Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. Its unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The Fluke 287 packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before, putting more problem solving power in your hands. It is the ultimate handheld tool for demanding applications that require high-precision.
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 VGA display with white backlight for fast, accurate viewing
- Logging Function with TrendCapture is an essential tool for documenting the performance of your designs, processes or systems, monitoring unattended while you
work on other projects. It plots measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies over time, storing up to 10,000 readings.
- Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200 hours
- Soft keys, scroll buttons and easy navigation control access to secondary functions.
- "i" button gives you instant access to on-board help screens for every measurement function.
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as new capabilities are needed