Amphenol FCI carries a full line of optical transceivers that cover the range of industry standard and MSA standard products from SFP+.
SFP+ based optical transceivers are all fully compliant to 10 G Ethernet based applications covered under IEEE 802.3 ae and IEEE802.3 Aq specifications. Transceivers are offered in SR (850 nm wavelength), LR (1310 nm wavelength) and LRW (1310 nm wavelength) configurations and are ideally suited for network and enterprise transmission applications. Each transceiver has a duplex LC optical interface for the optical cable connection and all transceivers are compliant with Small Form Factor standards SFF-8431, SFF-8432, and SFF-8472. Operating case temperature range is 0°C to 70°C. All transceiver products are fully RoHs 6/6 compliant.
- 0°C to +70°C case operating temperature
- SFP+ compatible SFI high speed electrical interface
- Comply with 10 G Ethernet application specifications
- Digital diagnostic through 2 wire serial interface (SFP+ compatible)
- Low power consumption at <0.6 W for SR; <0.8 W.for LR and LRM
- Compliant to SFP+ industry standards SFF-8431, SFF-8432, and SFF-8472
- Duplex LC connector
- RoHs 6/6 compliance
- Transmission of
- SR - up to 300 m on OM3 MMF
- LR - up to 10 km on SMF
- LRM - up to 220 m on OM1 fiber