Amphenol FCI's 1.25 mm pitch wire-to-board connector series is designed for a wide variety of applications in industrial, automotive, consumer, and white goods sectors. The range consists of terminals, crimp housings and PCB headers in straight and right angle, surface mount and through mount configurations. It is a single row design, available with from two to 20 circuits. A crimping application tool is also available for wire harness assembly.
Unlike many other products for the same applications, Amphenol FCI's 1.25 mm wire-to-board range conforms to the EU industry safety standard, PCB header material meets halogen-free requirements and the products can be operated in the temperature range from -40°C to +105°C.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +105°C
- Plating options: gold flash or tin
- Current rating: 1 A
- RoHS compliant and UL approved
- Circuits: #2~#15 positions available, extension up to 20 positions
- PCB header material (resin) meets halogen free requirement
- Polarized mating geometry: crimping housing is polarized to prevent mis-mating with PCB header
- Friction lock: crimping housing is equipped with friction locks to secure retention force with PCB header
- Tape and reel packaging befits pick and place of SMT production process.
- Housing meets EU industry safety standard
Wire-To-Board Connector Series