Epson Toyocom's VG-4511CA Series VCXOs are high accuracy, high-frequency fundamental mode devices for high-frequency applications in optical transmission devices, cellular base stations, WiMAX base stations, and other core network equipment.
Communication network equipment providers require increasingly demanding performance from frequency-stable, high-frequency oscillators in order to assure communications reliability and support higher bandwidths and transmission speeds, even as the need for smaller, space-saving devices accelerates.
- Frequency Tolerance: ±50 x 10-6 Max
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Output Frequency Range: 80 MHz to 170 MHz
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 V ±0.165 V
- Current Consumption: 70 mA maximum
- Output: LV-PECL
- Absolute Pull Range: ±50 x 10-6 minimum
- External Dimensions: 7.0 x 5.0 x 1.6 mm