The XB series from Eaton (formerly Cooper Bussmann) delivers a technology designed to last for an application’s lifespan. Ultra-low ESR and high capacitance supply pulse power, making other energy sources more efficient. The 20-year operating life and broad temperature range results in the lowest total cost of ownership for an energy device.
The XV series from Eaton (formerly Cooper Bussmann) PowerStor supercapacitors are unique, ultra-high-capacitance devices utilizing electrochemical double-layer capacitor (EDLC) construction combined with new, high-performance materials. This combination of advanced technologies allows Cooper Bussmann to offer a wide variety of capacitor solutions tailored to specific applications. Effective operation ranges from a few micro-amps for several days to several amps for milliseconds.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +65°C (+85°C with voltage derating)
- Working voltage: 2.7 V (XB) or 2.7 V (XV)
- Capacitance tolerance -5% to +10%
- Ultra-low ESR for high power density
- UL recognized
- Achievable operating life of up to 20 years
- Large capacitance for high energy density
- Hybrid battery or fuel cell systems
- High pulse current applications
- UPS/hold-up power