The XB series from Eaton delivers a technology designed to last for an application’s lifespan. Ultra-low ESR and high capacitance supply pulse power, making other energy sources more efficient. The 20-year operating life and broad temperature range results in the lowest total cost of ownership for an energy device.
The XV series from Eaton PowerStor supercapacitors are unique, ultra-high-capacitance devices utilizing electrochemical double-layer capacitor (EDLC) construction combined with new, high-performance materials. This combination of advanced technologies allows Eaton to offer a wide variety of capacitor solutions tailored to specific applications. Effective operation ranges from a few micro-amps for several days to several amps for milliseconds.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +65°C (+85°C with voltage derating)
- Working voltage: 2.7 V (XB) or 2.7 V (XV)
- Capacitance tolerance -5% to +10%
- Ultra-low ESR for high power density
- UL recognized
- Achievable operating life of up to 20 years
- Large capacitance for high energy density
- Hybrid battery or fuel cell systems
- High pulse current applications
- UPS/hold-up power