Diodes Incorporated introduces the TLV271 single-channel, rail-to-rail output op-amp. A drop-in replacement for alternative industry-standard parts, the op-amp enables designers to make full use of the entire supply voltage operating range. The device's wide operating range of 2.7 V to 16 V enables the TLV271 to support an array of battery- and low-powered consumer and industrial products. A quiescent current of only 550 µA helps minimize device power consumption over a gain bandwidth of 2 MHz and slew rate of only 1.4 V/µs.
Features and Benefits
- High-performance alternative to TLC27x series
- Rail-to-rail output
- Wide bandwidth: 2 MHz
- High slew rate: 2.0 V/μs
- Wide range of supply voltages: 2.7 V to 16 V
- Low supply current: 550 μA per channel
- Low input noise voltage
- Low input bias current: 1 pA
- Specified temperature ranges: 0ºC to 70ºC commercial grade and -40ºC to 125ºC industrial grade
- Totally lead-free and fully RoHS compliant
- Halogen- and antimony-free: “green” device
- The CMOS inputs enable use in high-impedance sensor interfaces, with the lower voltage operation making an attractive alternative for the TLC27x in battery-powered applications.