The ZXTR2000 family consists of high-voltage linear regulator transistors that boost power-circuit densities through reductions in component count and footprint. With the ability to take <100 V input and generate a fixed output voltages of 5 V, 8 V and 12 V +/- 10%, the regulator transistors provide a high-voltage regulation solution where standard linear regulators cannot be used. These regulator transistors suit 48 VDC power system design in telecoms, networking, data storage and PoE, particularly for supplying a regulated voltage into the primary-side, fan, or micro controllers.
- Smaller footprint – Monolithically integrating a transistor, Zener, and resistor into a single package helps to reduce components count and footprint
- 100 VIN – High-voltage capability means that the input will effectively tolerate spurious voltages up to a maximum of 100 V, ensuring a good safety margin in the event of transient over-voltage conditions
- Line and load regulation – Output voltage is regulated under both line and load fluctuations ensuring the continued supply and preventing latch-up due to transient voltage drops.
- Networking and data storage
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)