Diodes' AP7312 is a 150 mA and the AP7332 is a 300 mA dual fixed output voltage, low dropout linear regulator. The devices include pass element, error amplifier, band-gap, current limit, and thermal shut down circuitry, which protects the IC from damage in fault conditions.
Both channels can be turned on independently via enable pins. The low drop out voltage and low quiescent current make the AP7312 and AP7332 suitable for low power applications. The typical quiescent current is approximately 60 μA.
|Features and Benefits
- 150 mA or 300 mA low dropout regulator with EN
- Very low IQ: 60 μA
- Wide input voltage range: 2 V to 6 V
- Fixed output options: 1.2 V to 3.3 V
- High PSRR: 65 dB at 1 kHz
- Fast start-up time: 60 μs
- Stable with low ESR, 1 μF ceramic output capacitor
- Excellent load/line transient response
- Low dropout: 150 mV at 150 mA (AP7312)
- Current limit protection
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Ambient temperature range: -40°C to 85°C