Delta's KE series was specially designed with ground choke providing the most effective EMI suppression for high-frequency noise (ranged 5 MHz to 25 MHz) for applications that need common-mode and differential-mode noise filtering.
This high-performance general purpose filter series incorporates an IEC connector with standard 2200 pF Y-Caps and option bleeder resistors (3300 pF Y-Caps are available upon request). Various mounting options including snap-in versions and standard or wide-mounting flanges, enabling maximum flexibility for assembly and installation. All numbers are cULus recognized and SEMKO approved.
The KE series is designed for a maximum continuous operating voltage of 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz and a current rating of 1 A to 10 A.
- Common-mode and differential-mode noise filtering of power supply
- Computer applications
- Communications/networking equipment
- Home appliance application
- Standard filter
- Easier to install
- Optional bleeder resistor
- Optional medical type (without Y capacitor)
- Small size: 54 mm x 28.4 mm x 21.3 mm (KExxxEA: 60 mm x 28.4 mm x 21.3 mm)