CUI Inc.'s flexible medical multi-blade adapter is designed for global use and comes standard with interchangeable blades for operation in North America, Europe, the United Kingdom, and Australia. It is offered in 15 W and 30 W configurations with a number of different output voltage options from 5 to 24 VDC. The EMMA series is ideal for customers who require a medically approved wall adapter for use around the world. Possible users are medical and dental equipment manufacturers.
- UL/cUL and TUV 60601-1 safety approvals
- Meets EISA 2007, CEC Level V, ErP 2011 Phase II
- Global blades- US, Europe, UK, Australia
- Over voltage and short circuit protections
- No load power consumption < 0.5 W
- Universal input voltage range