CUI has announced an ultra-compact 5 W wall plug adapter with integrated USB connector, the EPSA 5 W USB series.
The adapter is available in either a US input blade version or European input blade version, and is among the industry’s smallest AC-DC power supplies to integrate USB. The small form-factor makes it ideally suited for a wide range of consumer applications including media players, e-readers, GPS, and other mobile devices.
The adapters meet Level V energy-efficiency standards and European ErP Phase II regulations for green design requirements and are equipped with a no-load power draw of less than 0.1 W.
- Up to 5 W continuous power
- Ultra-compact case
- Universal input voltage range
- Efficiency meets EISA 2007, CEC Level V, ErP 2011 Phase II
- No-load power consumption < 0.1 W
- Integrated USB connector
- Over-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit protections
- UL/cUL, PSE, TUV, LPS safety approvals