CTS performance engineered 210 series SPST DIP switches are used in all areas of the electronics industry, including communications, computers and peripherals, HVAC, instrumentation, and consumer applications. These switches are a high-quality yet economical choice with gold flash contact plating. Redundant (bifurcated) contacts with wiping action provide high reliability. Terminals are tin plated over a nickel barrier. High temperature, UL94V-0 materials are standard and provide a broad operating temperature range. All switches are RoHS and REACH compliant.
The 210 series auto-insertable switches have a medium height actuator (.25 mm) and are bottom sealed. Series 210 is available in 2 through 10 and 12 positions. The standard shipping position is ON.
- Fully sealed to withstand insertion shock, wave solder temperatures, and board washing (top tape seal required for board wash)
- Positive detent separated from contactor
- Compatible with Amistar, DynaPert, Universal, NETCO assembly and other machines
- Gold flash plated beryllium copper contacts
- Redundant, wiping contact
- Contactor does not deflect during actuation
- Available low profile, medium and extended height actuator
- High temperature materials (UL94V-0)
- RoHS compliant