CSRmesh™ creates a mesh network from our existing Bluetooth Smart and Smart Ready devices, including the CSR1010, CSR1011, CSR1012 and others. This enables users to configure and control many hundreds of Bluetooth Smart "things", directly from a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Control can be implemented individually, by groups, or all devices simultaneously.
CSRmesh Development Kit download and installation instructions can be found on CSR Wiki.
Please note that you may be required to complete some verification to comply with export control regulations. The specifics of this verification will depend on your location. This may delay your ability to access the downloads immediately.
Features and Benefits
- Simple direct control and configuration from a smartphone to a device from anywhere in the network
- No access hubs, routers or other devices
- No single point of failure
- Proven BT Smart Technology. Co-exists well with Wi-Fi
- Neither interfere with each other
- Secure and robust
- Protected against eavesdroppers and man-in-middle attacks
- Three carrier channels
- Extends the reach of Bluetooth Smart beyond 1 radio link