Most small LED replacement lamps on the market are too dim or inefficient and larger than the bulbs they are supposed to replace. With Cree XLamp® High Voltage LEDs, you can eliminate this trade-off. Optimized for small form factor lighting, Cree XLamp XT-E and XM-L high voltage white LEDs offer the right combination of efficacy and size to enable LED replacements for up to a 40 W B10 lamp.
Optimized for non-directional and small LED replacement lamps, Cree XLamp XT-E and XM-L High Voltage White LEDs deliver both high lumen output and high efficacy in a small footprint. With a typical voltage of 46 V, the LEDs enable driver circuits that are up to 10% lower cost, 15% smaller size, 10% cooler and 20% more efficient than standard voltage LEDs.
- Typical forward voltage of 46 V at 44 mA (XM-L) and 22 mA (XT-E), with Vf binning available
- Cree-standard mechanical footprint of 3.45 X 3.45 mm with electrically neutral thermal path
- Low thermal resistance: 3.5°C/W (XM-L), 6.5°C/W (XT-E)
- Maximum junction temperature: 150°C
- Maximum drive current: 125 mA (XM-L), 66 mA (XT-E)
- Unlimited floor life at ≤30ºC/85% RH
- Available in standard CRI and 80 minimum CRI configurations
- Wide viewing angle: 115°
- Binned at 85°C
- Reflow solderable