The Cree, Inc. XLamp XM-L single chip LEDs deliver record-breaking efficacy of 160 lumens per watt at 350 mA. These LEDs also deliver 750 lumens at 2A, which is equivalent to the light output of a 60 W incandescent light bulb at less than 7 watts.
A cool white XM-L LED driven at 350mA can produce 160 lumens at 160 lumens per watt. This new platform has a larger footprint than Cree’s XP family and offers the unique combination of very high efficacy at very high drive currents. At 2A, an XM-L LED produces 750 lumens at 110 lumens per watt. The thermal resistance of the XM platform is 2 degrees Celsius per watt—an industry-leading technology breakthrough and a 350 percent improvement over Cree’s flagship XLamp XP-E LED.
- Maximum drive current 3000 mA
- Low thermal resistance: 2.5°C/W
- Maximum junction temperature: 150°C
- Viewing angle 125°
- Available in cool white
- ANSI-compatible chromaticity bins
- Unlimited floor life at ≤30°C/85% RH
- Reflow solderable - JEDEC J-STD-020C
- Electrically neutral thermal path