Cree’s CGHV35150 is a gallium nitride (GaN) High Electron Mobility Transistor (HEMT) designed specifically with high efficiency, high gain, and wide bandwidth capabilities, which makes the CGHV35150 ideal for 2.9 - 3.5 GHz S-Band radar amplifier applications. The transistor is supplied in a ceramic/metal flange and pill package.
- Rated power = 150 W at TCASE = 85°C
- Operating frequency = 2.9 - 3.5 GHz
- Transient 100 µsec - 300 µsec at 20%
- 13.5 dB power gain at TCASE = 85°C
- 50% typical drain efficiency at TCASE
- Input matched
- <0.3 dB pulsed amplitude droop