Copal Electronics is proud to announce the release of its F17FA miniature DC fan series. With products becoming more compact in size, this series has been designed with less rotating speed to achieve a high air-flow.
In the past, to keep wind volume in miniature fans, the rotate speed has to be more than 10,000 rpm, resulting in an objectionable noise level. The F17FA series fans achieve improved noise levels with high wind volume. The airflow is 0.01 m³/min at a rotation of 7,000 rpm.
With a thickness of 5 mm, these fans are mountable at the inner gap of the product. A great effectiveness is achieved in spot cooling PCB ICs (-20°C).
- 3.3 V, 17 mm x 17 mm x 5 mm miniature fan
- Air flow: 0.01 m³/min at a rotation of 7,000 rpm
- Proprietary impeller design provides high air flow and quiet operation
- Fans with FG signal and STOP signal output are available
- RoHS compliant
- Video equipment
- Information systems
- Telecommunication equipment