CEL's MeshConnect™ EM357 Mini Modules are the industry's smallest Silicon Labs® Ember-based modules. Based upon the Ember EM357 ZigBee SoC, these modules combine advanced silicon architecture (Cortex™-M3) and the industry's premier ZigBee stack, EmberZNet PRO™. With a small footprint (<400 mm²) and advanced RF performance (link budget 123 dB), CEL's Mini Modules challenge the merits of a discrete implementation.
These modules are available in low- and high-output power options (+8 dBm and +20 dBm) to accommodate various range and performance requirements.
- Industry's premier ZigBee pro stack: EmberZNet PRO
- Supports mesh, point-to-point, and point-to-multipoint networks
- Integrated PCB antenna
- Advanced power management
- Network speed: 250 Kbps
- 16 RF channels
- Mini footprint: 0.94" x 0.65" (23.9 mm x 16.6 mm)
- Advanced Cortex-M3 processor, 192 KB Flash, 12 KB RAM SPI master / slave, TWI, UART timers, serial wire / JTAG interface 5-channel, 14-bit ADC, and 23 GPIO pins