Carling Technologies V-Series Switches are well known for the performance, reliability and design flexibility that is sure to meet the demands of most any application. Their rugged yet attractive design can be customized with unique option choices for actuator, bracket, lens styles, colors, legends and incandescent, LED or Neon illumination.
All V-Series Switches are available in single or double pole configurations with a variety of electrical ratings and terminations to choose from. The 10 terminal switch base affords the creation of countless switch/illumination circuit combinations with dependent and/or Independent lighting. Agency certifications include UL, CSA and VDE approvals.
- Thermoplastic polycarbonate actuators feature either a hard nylon overlay or a "soft-touch" elastomer overlay. The Contura II incorporates an aesthetic design of two rows of raised "bumps" on the top and bottom of the rocker to provide intuitive feel
- Dual seal protection locks out water, dust and debris with certification to IP66/IP68 for above panel components
- Panel redesign is a snap, requiring no tooling change, with Contura II's removable interchangeable actuators which provide a unique balance between aesthetics and functionality
- Offered in both eight and ten terminal base options with AMP and Packard compatible connectors available
- Our roller pin mechanism eliminates the need for internal lubricants and allows this switch to endure temperature extremes from -40°C to +85°C
- Multiple lighting options include Incandescent lamps, Neon and LED lighting. LED illumination is offered in a wide array of light intensities, colors, as well as dual level, tri-color, and flashing options
- Optional panel seal prevents water/dust ingress behind panel to protect connection points
V-Series Sealed Rocker Switch