Caddock Electronics' 1776-C68 family of compact decade voltage dividers are designed for precision 3½-, 4½-, and 5½-digit handheld and benchtop multimeters, power quality meters, and devices where precision voltage division is required. Caddock's precision decade voltage dividers are manufactured with Caddock's ultra-stable, low TC, Tetrinox® film system. The Tetrinox film system provides for the exceptional temperature stability and outstanding life stability of these precision decade voltage dividers.
These precision decade voltage dividers are available in two decade resistance configurations that are commonly used in high-accuracy, precision analog metering designs; the total resistance is 10 MΩ.
- Ratio TC: ±5 or ±10 ppm/°C from -40°C to +85°C, ref. to +25°C
- Ratio tolerance: 0.05% or 0.10%
- Voltage ratings: 1200 V from -40°C to +85°C
- Loadlife stability: 2,000 hours at rated voltage at +85°C, ratio stability 0.005% max.
- RoHS compliant
- Benchtop and portable multimeters
- Power quality meters
- Panel meters