The XLN series of programmable DC power supplies from B&K Precision, delivers up to 1440 watts of clean power on a single output. The compact 1U high 19-inch wide supplies meet the needs of both system integrators and bench top users. Fast average command processing times of less than 50 ms, combined with the flexibility of industry-standard GPIB, LAN, USB and RS485 interfaces make these supplies ideal for ATE applications. Benchtop users will benefit from the built-in voltage and current meters displaying setting and output values concurrently, an intuitive user interface with full keypad and rotary knob, as well as cost effective USB and RS485 interfaces that come standard with all models.
The XLN series is perfectly suited for ATE systems integration, product design and development, product QC and burn-in testing, production, electroplating, and other applications requiring high, reliable power.
- Compact, high density, 1U package
- USB and RS485 interface (standard)
- -GL versions include GPIB, LAN, USB, and RS485 interfaces
- External analog programming interface
- Easy to configure master/slave mode for series and parallel connection of up to 4 units
- LabVIEW™ drivers available
- Control up to 31 power supplies from one PC synchronized via the RS485 interface
- Application software providing remote control capabilities included
- Programmable voltage and current slew rate allow for "soft starting" of loads
- 5 V/1 A fixed output for auxiliary output