Bivar offers the PM5-M124 series of IP67-rated, metal panel mount indicators with smart sensing technology. This unique technology automatically senses and adjusts for appropriate light output and intensity in ambient lighting conditions to make the LED auto-dim in low-light conditions and sunlight readable in bright lighting. The solid color indication includes green, blue, red, and yellow. The series is ideal for ruggedized applications and enclosures including servers, test and measurement equipment, military, defense and utility vehicles, power controllers, commercial and communication control boxes, wireless and power line infrastructure, and water and waste treatment equipment.
- IP67 rated and RoHS compliant
- Smart sensor technology automatically senses and adjusts for appropriate intensity. Panel-mount indicators are sunlight readable in bright lighting and auto dim in dark lighting.
- Wide viewing angle capabilities with a water clear Fresnel lens (7 mm)
- Solid color indication in green, blue, red, and yellow
- Black metal housing for ruggedized applications (shock and vibration resistant)
- Fast and easy installation with a panel thickness ranging from 0.040" - 0.250" and a standard mounting hole size of 0.315"
- Features non-polarized quick disconnect terminal blades which also work as soldering lugs for wire connection
- Wide input range (12-24 V) suitable for both AC and DC operation
- Servers and server appliances
- Test and measurement equipment
- Electrical and control instrument panels
- Military and utility vehicle dashboards
- Commercial and communication control boxes
- Wireless and power line infrastructure
- Water and waste treatment equipment