Bel Fuse Inc.'s RoHS-compliant transceiver module is able to access the physical layer IC (PHY) via I2C interface. Additionally, the device features Baseline Wander correction to recover data in a worst-case network environment, and an automatic medium-dependent interface crossover (auto-MDIX) feature. In 1000BASE-T and 100BASE-TX modes, the transmit data stream is scrambled to reduce radiated emissions and to ensure that there is no correlation between symbols in the data stream.
Supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps data-rate in excess of 100 meters (325 feet) reach over UTP Category 5/5e cables, the robust SFP-1GBT-05 transceiver module is ideally suited for implementing small form-factor Network Interface Cards (NICs) and uplinks. As such, it is highly appropriate for use in such high-density applications as LAN 1000BASE-T, switch-to-switch interfaces, switched backplanes, blade servers, gaming devices, and router/server interfaces.
BelFuse SFP Modules Selection Guide
- Bail latch provides ease of extraction
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab specifications
- Operates in extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- Conforms to Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) specifications for SFP transceivers
- Supports IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab auto-negotiation features to allow networking equipment to automatically determine and adjust the required settings
- Networking equipment
- Switch-to-switch interfaces
- Industrial temperature environments
- 10/100/1000 Mbps data rate in excess of 100 meters of Category 5/5e cable
Ethernet Connectivty At-A-Glance