Bel Power Solutions LOK series of convection-cooled DIN rail power supplies are available with outputs of 5.1, 12, 24, or 48 V and provide up to 50 W of power. These power supplies accept universal input of 100-240 VAC and additional 90-250 VDC input. The power supplies are ideal for applications such as powering building controls, factory automation, and industrial controls. The LOK series is compact, measuring only 4.5 x 1.5 x 3.5 inches.
Standard features include short circuit and no-load protection. Operating temperature range is -10°C to 50°C with convection cooling. Safety approvals include UL 508 and UL60950-1 2nd Ed. An LED indicator gives the user an immediate visual indication of the output status, and the output voltage can be adjusted easily via the output voltage control contacts.
- Operating ambient temperature range –10 to 50°C with convection cooling
- RoHS compliant lead-free-solder and lead-solder-exempted products available
- Universal input range 100 – 240 VAC nominal
- Single output 5.1, 12, 24, or 48 VDC
- Additional DC input 90 – 250 VDC
- Short-circuit and no-loadproof
- Extremely compact design
- Battery charger versions
- Class I equipment
- Powering building controls
- Factory automation
- Industrial controls
- Electromagnetic drives
LOK Series DIN Rail Power Supplies