Bel Power Solutions FNP1000 power factor corrected (PFC) front-end converter provides a 48 VDC output for telecom, datacom, and other distributed power applications. Its small 1U by 2U size allows for configurations of either height in hot-swap redundant systems, while its internal fan and cooling design permits wide use with reliable operation.
Status is provided with front panel LEDs, logic signals, and via the I²C management interface bus. In addition, the I²C bus can enable the power supply and control fan speed. This powerful feature allows the same power supply to be used in various applications where bus voltages driving isolated DC/DC converters and POL regulators may be different. CE marked to the low voltage directive (LVD), the FNP1000 meets international safety requirements.
- High-density front-ends 10.5 to 16.1 W/in³
- Universal input voltage range (90-264 VAC) with PFC
- 1U or 2U height configurations
- Droop current share with O-ring FETs
- I²C interface status and control
- Standby voltage of 12 VDC at 0.5 A
- Overtemperature, overload, and overvoltage protection
- Status LEDs: AC OK, DC OK, Overtemperature
- ON/OFF enable switch