Bel Power Solutions' ABC400 Series utilizes a universal 90 to 264 VAC input range with active power factor correction to provide up to 400 W of power on a single 12 V, 24 V or 48 V output. This new series provides a power density of 16 W/in³ in a small 3 x 5 inch footprint and low 1 U height in an open frame design.
Minimizing power losses with the ABC400 facilitates lower operating costs and easier thermal management, continuing Bel Power Solutions long tradition of highly-efficient, small-footprint power supplies.
- High efficiency up to 91% at 230 VAC
- Universal AC input voltage range: 90-264 VAC
- Active power factor correction
- Over temperature, output overvoltage, overcurrent and short circuit protection
- Low conducted and radiated EMI (EN 55022 cl A)
- Safety approval to UL/CSA/EN/IEC60950-1
- High power density design: 16 W/in³
- Compact size: 3.0 (W) x 1.5 (H) x 5.0 (L) inches
- Industrial equipment