Atmel's AT24MAC series of devices provide pre-programmed Media Access Control (MAC)/Extended Unique Identifier (EUI) node identity addresses, alleviating the need for customers to program their own MAC/EUI addresses and maintain the associated complex databases, making it simpler, faster, and less expensive to develop Internet-connected products of all types.
Atmel’s AT24CS series of devices includes unique, factory programmed, read-only serial numbers that can help customers simplify inventory control of mass production lines and enhance product traceability.
- I²C-compatible interface
- Permanent and reversible write protection modes available
- SOIC, TSSOP, DFN, SOT23-5 packages
- 1.7 V – 5.5 V VCC range
- 1 million cycles endurance
- 100 year data retention
- 2 Kb Serial EEPROM (Fully User Accessible)
- Pre-programmed, unique Atmel-generated read-only 128-bit serial/ID number
- Pre-programmed, unique 48-bit or industry-first 64-bit MAC/EUI values
- 1 Kb to 8 Kb Serial EEPROM (Initial Launch)
- Pre-programmed unique Atmel-generated, read-only 128-bit serial/ID numbers