Assmann waterproof power connectors are available in 4- and 7-pin counts. The 4-pin connectors have a current rating of 12 A per contact, and the 7-pin connectors have a current rating of 8 A per contact. They have a minimum life of 1,000 mating cycles. All of these connectors have solder cup terminations (22-26 AWG wire is recommended). Panel mount connectors are installed from the front of the panel and are available as plugs or jacks. Cable mount connectors are easy to assemble and are also available as plugs or jacks.
The durable construction of these connectors makes them suitable for high power amperage applications such as generators, communication systems, and military applications.
- Current Rating: 8 A and 12 A
- Contacts: Copper Alloy, Gold Plated
- Connector Body: Nylon + GF, UL Recognized
- Contact Resistance: ≤ 20 mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: ≥ 100 MΩ at DC 250 V
- Durability: 1000 Mating Cycles
- Breakdown Voltage: ≥ AC 1000 V/1 Minute