Assmann waterproof circular connectors come in contact counts of 3, 4, and 5 positions. They have a 5 A per contact current rating and a minimum life of 3,000 mating cycles. The female assembly types (free hanging) will mate with the male assembly types as well as the male panel mount connectors.
These panel mount waterproof circular connectors are easy to install by simply installing the mating end of the connector through the backside of the panel cutout and tightening the panel nut from the front.
The cable mount connectors are easy to install as well. Simply fit the cable through the backside of the housing and gaskets, solder the wire to the solder cup contacts, and hand-tighten the housing to the contact insert.
- Connector Types
- Rear Mount - the nut is behind the back shell
- Waterproof Ratings
- IP66 - No ingress of dust; protected against powerful water jets from all directions
- IP67 - No ingress of dust; protected against harmful effects caused by immersion in 1m water for 30 minutes
- Marine electronic devices
- GPS (global positioning systems)
- VHS antennas
- Outdoor media displays
- Controller area network bus
- Industrial light curtain
Waterproof Circular Connector Series