Assmann provides for simple network installation with its tool-free Cat 5e and Cat 6 keystone jacks. These RJ45 jack housings are available in white, red, blue, black, and yellow and come complete with a snap tool and a zip tie to secure the connection.
The IDC terminals are made of phosphor bronze with a minimum of 50 micro-inches of tin plating and are suitable for 23-24AWG stranded and solid wire. The Cat 5e transmission performance is in compliance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568 B.2 standard, and the Cat 6 complies with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568 B.2-1 standard.
|Cat 5e/Cat 6
- RJ45 jack housing: ABS, UL94V-0
- Jack bracket set: PBT, UL94V-0
- RJ45 jack contact material & finish:
- Phosphor bronze
- Contact area: min. 3 MM 50 micro-inch gold plated over nickel plated
- IDC housing: PC, 94V-2
- IDC terminal material and finish:
- Phosphor bronze w/min. 50 micro-inch tin plated
- Suitable for 23-24AWG stranded and solid wire
- IDC CAP:PC, UL94V-2
- Wiring: T568A and T568B
- Insertion force: 900 GM for 8 contacts
- Retention strength: 7.7 Kg between jack & plug
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ +60°C
- Durability: Jack: 750 cycles plug-jack mating and unmating test, insertion cycles at 20 cycles/minute max.
Contact resistance test per 100 cycles
- The Cat 5e/6 transmission performance is in compliance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568 B.2 Standard
- 1 snap tool and 1 zip tie included