APEM's Contactless Hall-Effect technology, using the latest generation sensor, results in reliable, noise-free operation. A smooth consistent feel is achieved by utilizing steel ball races and PTFE bearing surfaces. The SN series is available with analog linear voltage or PWM outputs, having a range of factory-configured gain settings. Magnetic shielding ensures the SN series is not adversely affected by other magnetic devices that are typically positioned close to it, such as reed switches. The mechanical design is complemented by two aluminum handle options in "Barrel" and "Bullet" styles.
- Consistent smooth feel
- Precision ball-bearing and PTFE guides
- Latest generation Hall-Effect sensors
- 12 bit resolution
- "Barrel" or "Bullet" aluminum handles
- Analog voltage or PWM output options
- Industry-standard mounting