APEM's a leading manufacturer of high quality LED indicators, joysticks, and switches, introduces its IC Series sealed snap-action pushbutton switch. This pushbutton switch features a 12 mm diameter bushing with a round and square actuator. APEM’s IC series offers a momentary switch with a short profile, for reduced behind-panel depth.
With its strong and audible tactile feedback, the IC series complements and extends the “I” range of sealed pushbutton switches. It is ideal for harsh, noisy environments, including those involving vibrations, where the use of a sealed switch is imperative. Optionally available with a reduced bezel, the IC series fits into the tightest spaces. The switches are excellent for agriculture, military vehicles, and crane remote controls markets.
- Momentary with short case, reduced behind-panel depth
- Tactile feedback
- Flat round actuator for optional marking
- Snap-action mechanism: audible tactile feedback
- Matching the “I” range design
- Two bezel diameters (standard 17 mm, reduced 15 mm)
- Mechanical lifetime of 1 million cycles.
- Glossy actuator option (round curved only)
- Sealed to IP67
- Diameter 12 mm bushing
- Round actuator
- Light plastic case
- High voltage rating