APEM's "I" range of pushbuttons consists of several series of sealed pushbuttons, and features a large variety of models. New configurations have recently been added to these models: Illuminated versions with integrated resistors, backlit laser markings, wire leads and connectors to customer specifications.
"I" range pushbuttons are generally available in a choice of 10 plunger colors and several bezel colors, including bright chrome and satin chrome. These colors feature excellent resistance to ultraviolet rays due to the new plastic materials used. All models with flat actuator can be marked on request.
- Round or square
- Momentary or latching
- Illuminated or non-illuminated
- Plastic or metallic
- Diameter 12 or 16 mm
- With solder lugs, quick-connect, straight PC or wire lead terminals
- Equipment for harsh environments
- exposed to bad weather
- Dust and other contaminants
- Requiring IP 67 front of panel sealing