APEM's 5000 Series miniature toggle switches are available in a wide range of models and current ratings. These switches are available in 1- to 4-pole configurations. Threaded bushing versions for panel mounting and plain bushing versions for PCB mounting are available as well as solder lug and PC terminals, gold plated or silver contacts. These switches are VDE, UL, CSA, and CECC approved.
- 1- to 4-pole configurations.
- Numerous accessories available for actuator and bushing options.
- Three types of finish including military black.
- Four approvals (UL - CSA - VDE - CECC) and three listings.
- 17 actuators including toggles, paddle levers and locking levers in different lengths.
- Five contact materials from dry circuit to 6 A 125 VAC and high inrush up to 120 A 2 ms.
- 12 terminal types including 9 for PC board mounting. Other types include quick-connect and wire-wrap.
- Six bushing styles from six (0.236) plain to 11,9 (15/32) threaded.
- Four types of sealing for terminal or front panel requirements.
- Eight functions including maintained and momentary versions.
- Professional communication systems
- Audio-visual professional
- Agriculture vehicles
- Special cars (electric, hybrids, four wheelers, sport, bus)
- Civil engineering vehicles, trucks, diggers, crane
- Communication equipment, base station