The Analog Devices ADIS16445 iSensor® device is a complete inertial system that includes a triaxial gyroscope and a triaxial accelerometer. Each sensor in the ADIS16445 combines industry-leading iMEMS® technology with signal conditioning that optimizes dynamic performance. The factory calibration characterizes each sensor for sensitivity, bias, alignment, and linear acceleration (gyroscope bias). As a result, each sensor has its own dynamic compensation formulas that provide accurate sensor measurements.
The ADIS16445 provides a simple, cost-effective method for integrating accurate, multi-axis inertial sensing into industrial systems, especially when compared with the complexity and investment associated with discrete designs. All necessary motion testing and calibration are part of the production process at the factory, greatly reducing system integration time. Tight orthogonal alignment simplifies inertial frame alignment in navigation systems. The SPI and register structures provide a simple interface for data collection and configuration control.
- Triaxial digital gyroscope with digital range scaling
- Triaxial digital accelerometer, ±5 g minimum
- Autonomous operation and data collection
- No external configuration commands required
- Factory calibrated sensitivity, bias, and axial alignment
- Calibration temperature range: -40°C to +70°C
- 175 ms start-up time
- SPI-compatible serial interface
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ±62°/sec, ±125°/sec, ±250°/sec settings
- Axis-to-axis alignment, <0.05°
- See data sheet for additional features