Analog Devices' AD8237 is a micropower, zero drift, rail-to-rail input and output instrumentation amplifier. The relative match of two resistors sets any gain from 1 to 1000. The AD8237 has excellent gain accuracy performance that can be preserved at any gain with two ratio-matched resistors.
The AD8237 employs the indirect current feedback architecture to achieve a true rail-to-rail capability. Unlike conventional in-amps, the AD8237 can fully amplify signals with common-mode voltage at or even slightly beyond its supplies. This enables applications with high common-mode voltages to use smaller supplies and save power.
The AD8237 is an excellent choice for portable systems. With a minimum supply voltage of 1.8 V, a 115 μA typical supply current, and wide input range, the AD8237 makes full use of a limited power budget, yet offers bandwidth and drift performance suitable for bench-top systems.
- Ideal for battery powered instruments
- Supply current: 115 μA
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Zero input crossover distortion
- Designed for excellent DC performance
- Minimum CMRR: 106 dB
- Maximum offset voltage drift: 0.3 μV/°C
- See data sheet for additional features
- Gain set with 2 external resistors
- Can achieve low gain drift at all gains
- Bandwidth mode pin (BW) to adjust compensation
- 8 kV HBM ESD rating
- RFI filter on-chip
- Single-supply operation: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- 8-lead MSOP package
|Manufacturer Part Number||Description||Amplifier Type||Number of Circuits||Available Quantity||Buy Now
|AD8237ARMZ-R7||IC OPAMP INSTR 200KHZ RRO 8MSOP||Instrumentation||1||5254 - Immediate||