Designed for LTE basestations and built in industry-leading Gen7 LDMOS, Ampleon's highly DPD-friendly transistors cover the entire frequency range of 2.3 to 2.4 GHz. They enable asymmetrical Doherty designs delivering efficiencies of 44% and 15 dB gain.
Ampleon, the market leader in RF power devices, uses its rugged Gen7 LDMOS technology to produce these RF power transistors, optimized for LTE 2.3 to 2.4 GHz applications. Designed to work together in an asymmetrical Doherty circuit, these ceramic transistors deliver best-in-class efficiency. In this configuration, the BLF7G24L(S)-100 is used as the main amplifier and the BLF7G24L(S)-140 as the peak amplifier.
Both devices feature excellent thermal stability and are designed for low memory effects. This results in superior digital pre-distortion (DPD) capability. These devices also include integrated ESD protection, and comply with directive 2002/95/EC regarding the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
- Reduced energy consumption of basestation due to highly efficient Doherty circuit
- Very consistent device performance enabling best manufacturing yields
- Field-proven ruggedness and reliability
- Excellent thermal stability
- Easily linearizable due to low memory effects