Amphenol CoolPower® D-sub connectors offer the familiar shape and functionality of a combination D-subminature connector with high current, high performance Amphenol CoolBand contact technology.
LCC17 series connectors utilize the same front shells, rear shells and mounting features found on standard D-sub connectors, which means they are fully interchangable on a PCB, panel or cable assembly. This allows users to upgrade to a higher performance solution without a costly re-design.
The 3W3 arrangements in both male and female orientations are available. Various termination, plating and mounting options are available.
LCC17 is intended for use in higher amperage power supply and distribution applications where the current handling capabilities of typical combo D-sub connectors is insufficient.
- Current rating: 55 A (per contact)
- Contact resistance: 0.25 mΩ maximum
- Insulation resistance: 5000 MΩ
- DWV: 1500 VDC
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +105°C
- UL, CSA, TÜV approvals pending
- Networking, telecom and wireless
- Power supply and amplifier
- Industrial and medical
- Military / aerospace