Amphenol Advanced Sensors' Thermometrics epoxy-coated thermistors are a low cost, solid-state temperature sensor with a high sensitivity to changes in temperature. With a temperature accuracy of ±1°C @ 25°C, dissipation constant of 1.4 mW/C, and a time constant of 15 seconds, the MS series epoxy-coated thermistors from Amphenol Advanced Sensors are an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications.
Typical applications include sub-assembly probes used in the transportation and industrial markets - for example, exposed air temperature measurements. The benefit for sub-assembly probe use is that the unit is epoxy coated and has insulated leads, so the thermistor will be insulated from the probe as received.
- Low cost
- High sensitivity to changes in temperature
- Suitable for temp measurement, control and compensation
- Standard resistance tolerances down to ±2%
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Wide operating temperature range: -50°C to +150°C
- Suitable for pcb and probe mountings
- Available in a wide range of material systems
- Epoxy coated point-matched thermistor with .254 mm nickel PTFE insulated lead wires