Allegro's A1388 and A1389 are factory one-time-programmable (OTP-ROM) linears that eliminate the need for customers to optimize/program the devices for their finished sensor assemblies. The A1388/89 builds on the flexibility and economic competitiveness of the A1381/2/3/4 devices.
The A1388 and A1389 architecturally have the ability to support a magnetic input sensitivity range of 2 to 4 mV/G, and 4 to 9 mV/G, respectively. However, the A1388/89 devices initially being released to market are factory programmed to specific magnetic input sensitivity levels via unique CASs for specific customer programming requirements.
- 5.0 V supply operation
- Sensitivity temperature coefficient (TC) and QVO/QD temperature coefficient programmed at Allegro for improved accuracy
- High-speed chopping scheme minimizes quiescent voltage output (QVO) drift across temperature
- Wide ambient temperature range: -40°C to 150°C
- Operates with 4.5 to 5.5 V supply voltage
- Factory-programmed offset, sensitivity, and polarity
- Temperature-stable QVO and sensitivity
- Output voltage clamps provide short circuit diagnostic capabilities
- Immune to mechanical stress
- Enhanced EMC performance for stringent automotive applications