Allegro's A1318 and A1319 are factory one-time programmable (OTP-ROM) linears that eliminate the need for customers to optimize/program the devices for their finished sensor assemblies. The A1318 and A1319 devices build on the flexibility and economic competitiveness of the A1381/2/3/4 devices; however, they are targeted towards 3.3 V supply-rail applications.
The A1318 and A1319 architecturally have the ability to support a magnetic input sensitivity range of 1.32 to 2.64 mV/G, and 2.64 to 5.94 mV/G, respectively. However, the A1318/19 devices initially being released to market are factory programmed to specific magnetic input sensitivity levels, via unique CASs for specific customer programming requirements.
- 3.3 V supply operation
- QVO temperature coefficient programmed at Allegro for improved accuracy
- High speed chopping scheme minimizes QVO drift across operating temperature range
- Temperature-stable quiescent voltage output and sensitivity
- Undervoltage lockout (UVLO)
- Wide ambient temperature range: -40°C to 150°C
- Miniature package options
- High bandwidth, low-noise analog output
- Precise recoverability after temperature cycling
- Output voltage clamps provide short circuit diagnostic capabilities
- Immune to mechanical stress
- Enhanced EMC performance for stringent automotive applications