SPI-compatible block erase serial Flash from Adesto is designed specifically for high-volume, consumer-based applications in which program code is shadowed from Flash into embedded or external RAM for execution. Block erase sizes of 4 KB, 32 KB, and 64 KB provide flexibility for code and data management while advanced protection and security features further enhance code and data stability. The 2.5 to 3.6 V products feature up to 104 MHz operating speed and fast program and erase times. For improved performance, increased read throughputs can be attained by using the dual or quad-I/O modes of the devices.
- Flexible storage for boot code, program code, vital preference data or logged data
- Industry-standard SPI interface reduces pin counts and simplifies routing
- Dual and quad I/O for increased read throughout
- Ultra-fast 104 MHz operation
- Uniform block erase architecture is ideal for embedded code and data storage
- Comprehensive security and unique ID features protect the device from outside tampering