introduces its ACMF series that utilizes a thinner, lighter, miniaturized package. Along with increased characteristic impedance and widened bandwidth, this solution features the removal of unwanted noise without affecting high-speed signal waveforms. The ACMF-03 and ACMF-04 devices are currently available in 30 ohm, 53 ohm or 90 ohm impedance in a low-profile (0.88 x 0.68 x 0.50 mm or 1.25 x 1.00 x 0.50 mm), low-cost, RoHS-compliant and lead-free SMD package. Developed by Abracon's™ engineering team, this device can significantly suppress common mode noise in the range from several hundred MHz to 2.5GHz, while reaching a wide bandwidth of 5 to 6 GHz for differential signals.
Features and Benefits
- Available 30 ohm, 53 ohm or 90 ohm impedance options
- -55ºC to +150ºC extended operating temperature range
- Compact thin-film, low-profile design for high-density surface mounting
- Typical cutoff frequency of >2.1 GHz for differential mode signal
- Impedance that is tightly controlled within a ±20% tolerance