3M thermal management materials are proven, high performance solutions for cooling high intensity LEDs, bonding heat sinks, heat spreaders and other cooling devices to IC packages and power transistors. 3M thermal interface pads are soft and conformable to provide maximum wet-out for effective heat transfer and vibration damping for the most demanding thermal applications.
3M Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5590H is a soft acrylic elastomer based interface pad. It has high thermal conductivity, good electrical insulation properties, and is ideally suited for applications that require non-silicone properties.
3M custom-cut products
|Features and Benefits
- Good softness and conformability to non-flat surfaces
- Excellent compressive stress relaxation
- Non-silicone acrylic elastomer
- Good dielectric performance
- Good surface tack leads to low thermal resistance at surface
- Excellent durability for long term thermal conductivity and electric insulation stability
- Can be die cut to fit most applications
- Gap filling parts in electronic components
- IC packaging heat conduction
- Heat sink bonding
- Chip head conduction
- LED board TIM
- HD TV address IC Chip and Scan Module Board
- Non-silicone requirement
match 3M technologies to your requirements with the exact form, fit, and functionality you need. Digi-Key can offer you a quote on your secondary services. For more information on 3M available options or if you need assistance, contact CustomCut.3MProducts@digikey.com
. Please send outline dimensional drawings to the aforementioned e-mail address.