TRF7970A Evaluation Board
TRF7970AEVM Evaluation Board for the TRF7970A RFID NFC
The TRF7970A EVM is a self contained development platform which can be used to independently evaluate/test the performance of the TRF7970A RFID/Near Field Communications Transceiver IC.
The TRF7970A is an integrated analog front end and data-framing device for a 13.56 MHz RFID/Near Field Communication system. Built-in programming options make it suitable for a wide range of applications for proximity and vicinity identification systems.
The TRF7970A EVM is a self contained development platform which can be used to independently evaluate/test the performance of the TRF7970A RFID/Near Field Communications Transceiver IC, custom firmware, customer designed antennas and/or potential transponders for a customer defined RFID/NFC application.
- NFC Modes (RFID Reader\Writer, Peer to Peer and Card Emulation)
- ISO15693 standard based transponders
- ISO14443 standard based transponders (Types A&B)
- FeliCa based transponders (UID read only)
- Standalone Polling Mode for quick demonstration of transponder detection
- Communication with Host Software Graphical User Interface via USB VCP
- MSP430F2370 Ultra-Low Power microcontroller with JTAG connectivity to development environment for custom firmware development
- Parallel or SPI connectivity via zero ohm jumpers
- Logic Analyzer/Oscilloscope test points for relevant signal observation during code development
- SMA (edge mount and through-hole) pads for connecting customer designed antenna
- Sample Bag of ISO15693 Transponders
- For Use With/Related Products:TRF7970A
- Supplied Contents:Board, Transponders
- Type:Near Field Communication
|TRF7970AEVM||EVAL MODULE FOR TRF7970A||Near Field Communication||13.56MHz||TRF7970A||Board, Transponders|