STM32F4 Evaluation Board STM32F4DISCOVERY
STM32F4DISCOVERY MCU Evaluation Board
The STM32F4DISCOVERY is based on the STM32F407VGT6 and helps you to discover the STM32F4 high-performance features and to develop your applications easily.
The STM32F4DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32F4 high-performance features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F407VGT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, two ST MEMS, digital accelerometer and digital microphone, one audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver, LEDs and push buttons and an USB OTG micro-AB connector.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on the STMicroelectronics web site to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller featuring 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F core, 1 MB Flash, 192 KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- LIS302DL, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output accelerometer
- MP45DT02, ST MEMS audio sensor, omni-directional digital microphone
- CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs, LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- 2 USB OTG LEDs LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Board Type:Evaluation Platform
- Core Processor:ARM® Cortex™-M4
- For Use With/Related Products:STM32F407VGT6
- Mounting Type:Fixed
- Platform:Discovery Kit
- Type:MCU 32-Bit
|STM32F4DISCOVERY||EVAL KIT STM32F DISCOVERY||Evaluation Platform||MCU 32-Bit||ARM® Cortex™-M4||-|