STM32F105 and STM32F107 Evaluation Board STM3210C-SK/KEIL
STM3210C-SK/KEIL Keil starter kit for STM32 F1 series Connectivity Line microcontrollers (STM32F107VC MCU)
The STM3210C-SK/KEIL is an evaluation board for STM32F105 and STM32F107.
The Keil starter kit is a complete, cost-effective solution for starting application development and evaluating the STMicroelectronics STM32F105/107 ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based microcontrollers.
The STM3210C-SK/KEIL starter kit provides all the hardware and software you need to start developing applications for the STM32 ARM core-based families of microcontrollers. It comes complete with a full-featured evaluation board (including Ethernet, USB host and device, CAN, USARTs, Audio, and QVGA Touchscreen LCD), Keil's MDK-ARM Lite Edition (32 KB) development tools, and the ULINK-ME™ (USB/JTAG) adapter.
Keil starter kits are available for a full range of ST ARM core-based microcontrollers.
- The Keil MDK-Lite development tools:µVision®4 IDE/Debugger for application programming and debuggingARM C/C++ compilerRTX real-time kernel, a multi-tasking operating system for embedded applicationsMDK-Lite supports applications with up to 32 KB code-size
- ULINK-ME in-circuit debugger/programmer with USB interface to host PC and 20-pin JTAG or 10-pin CoreSight debug interface
- Full-featured Keil evaluation board with a 72 MHz STM32F107VC MCU
- Board Type:Evaluation Platform
- Contents:Board(s), Cable(s), LCD, ULINK-ME™ Programmer
- Core Processor:ARM® Cortex™-M3
- For Use With/Related Products:STM32F107
- Mounting Type:Fixed
- Platform:Keil Starter Kit
- Type:MCU 32-Bit
|STM3210C-SK/KEIL||DEV KIT FOR STM32||Evaluation Platform||MCU 32-Bit||ARM® Cortex™-M3||-|
Category: Semiconductors, Development Tools-Embedded-Microcontrollers (MCU)-32-Bit-ARM® Cortex™-M3