8-Character 5 x 7 Dot Matrix Serial Input Dot Addressable Intelligent Display® Devices
OSRAM Opto Semiconductors Inc.
The SCE578x series are eight digit, dot addressable 5 x 7 dot matrix, serial input, Intelligent Display devices. The eight 4.57 mm (0.180") high digits are packaged in a rugged, high quality, optically transparent, plastic 26 pin DIP with 7.62 mm (0.3") pin spacing. The on-board CMOS has a 280 bit RAM, one bit associated with one LED, each to generate User Defined Characters.
- ROMless serial Input, dot addressable display Ideal for user defined characters
- Built-in decoders, multiplexers and LED drivers
- Readable from 2.5 meters (8 feet) (SCE5782 and SCE5783 )
- Configuration:5 x 7
- Millicandela Rating:150µcd ~ 190µcd
- Size / Dimension:1.69" L x 0.45" W x 0.21" H (42.93mm x 11.43mm x 5.33mm)
|SCE5783||INTELLIGENT DISP 8CHAR 5X7 GRN||150µcd||-||1.69" L x 0.45" W x 0.21" H (42.93mm x 11.43mm x 5.33mm)||Green|
|SCE5782||INTELLIGENT DISP 8CHAR 5X7 HER||190µcd||-||1.69" L x 0.45" W x 0.21" H (42.93mm x 11.43mm x 5.33mm)||Red|