The USB-powered BeagleBoard is a low-cost, fan-less single board computer that unleashes laptop-like performance and expandability without the bulk, expense, or noise of typical desktop machines.
The BeagleBoard is an OMAP3530 platform designed specifically to address the Open Source Community. It has been equipped with a minimum set of features to allow the user to experience the power of the OMAP3530 and is not intended as a full development platform as many of the features and interfaces supplied by the OMAP3530 are not accessible from the BeagleBoard.
By utilizing standard interfaces, the BeagleBoard is highly extensible to add many features and interfaces. It is not intended for use in end products. All of the design information is freely available and can be used as the basis for a product.
- DVI-D for connecting digital computer monitors
- Compatibility with a huge collection of USB peripherals including hubs, keyboards, mice, WiFi, Bluetooth, web cameras, and much more
- MMC+/SD/SDIO interface for memory or wireless connectivity
- S-Video out for connecting your NTSC or PAL television or wearable visor
- Stereo audio in and out for a microphone and headphones or speakers
- Power via typical USB chargers for cell phones from your laptop, from an automobile adapter, from batteries, or even from a solar backpack
- Board Type:Single Board Computer
- Core Processor:ARM® Cortex™-A8
- For Use With/Related Products:OMAP3530DCBB72
- Mounting Type:Fixed
|BEAGLE||KIT DEV BEAGLE BOARD||Single Board Computer||MPU||ARM® Cortex™-A8||-|